- Round tail: A super versatile tail that's perfect for long, drawn out turns and speed down the line
- Nose: A full round nose holding plenty of volume that helps to make paddling a breeze
- Rails: Round and full rails that are nice and forgiving and love long draw-out turns
- Rocker: Flat rocker for tremendous down the line speed
- Construction: PU - Two layers of 4 oz cloth on the deck, one on the bottom
- Fin system: 2 + 1 set up with FCS !! fix boxes and Longboard centre box. Fins not included
- Please note: Boards over 8'7? are currently unavailable for delivery outside the UK.
The classic egg. Take a longboard, cut out the middle and you have flotation and fun that emulates the cruisey soul style of great longboarding with half the foam and half the restrictions.Medium high volume rails in the mid section for stability and paddle power. Boxy rails with hard bottom edge in the tail for release and hold through the turns. Higher softer rounded rails in the nose for catch free turns. With a flat rocker, loads of foam and longboard rails you've got a board that'll draw a classic line, turn on a dime and even allow the odd, cheeky noseride if conditions permit. A fantastic all-round board, and great addition to any quiver.Surf the Genie as a single fin, 2+1 or Cruiser.
(Fins not included)
|Height ||Width ||Thickness ||Volume (Ltr) |
|6'10 ||21 1/2" ||2 11/16" ||46.5 |
|7'2 ||22" ||2 13/16" ||53 |
|7'6 ||22 1/4" ||2 13/16" ||57.5 |
|8'0 ||22 1/2" ||2 7/8" ||64 |
|9'0 ||23" ||2 5/16" ||75.5 |