Item code: 174691
- Union Atlas Snowboard Bindings
- Series Classic series
- Rider type All mountain, high performance bindings. Suited to intermediate to advances riders.
- Baseplate: Stiff and responsive, flex 8/10
- Highback: Medium 7/10
- Baseplate Stage III duraflex ST base. This is injected with Duraflex ST nylon which makes the base stiffer and an all mountain machine.
- Canted power. The gas pedal is canted to create a more comfortable ride and increase power.
- Highback The Atlas highback is ultra light and a streamlined design, creating a seamless fit with your boot and lateral freedom.
- Heel cup Extruded 3D aluminium, keeps the whole binding ridged. It's connection to the base improves response
- Exoframe ankle straps, improves the connection between you and your board. Its responsive and super flexible.
- Hexgrip toe strap, this strap holds your boot in place due to its grippy material. It's also light weight and flexible, making it suitable with any boot.
- Ratcchets Magnesium 2.0, these are not only stronger then aluminum but lighter.
- Mounting system Universal Disk, compatible with 4X2, 4X4 and channel systems.
- Forward leans adjustments
- 3 position heelcup adjustment
- Multi positional toe straps, so you can change there the strap meats the base.
- Adjustable ankle strap, so you can change the length of the strap to suit you.
The Atlas is part of Unions classic collection, its an all mountain high performance binding. The Atlas is suited to an intermediate to advanced rider. The Atlas focuses on durability and performance. The flex varies between the baseplate and the highback, with the highback being medium flex. This makes it an ideal all mountain binding which is slightly forgiving but supportive enough for more difficult terrain. The Atlas has a canted gas pedal which gives to more power, especially when popping an ollie. The Atlas has an Exoframe ankle strap which increases the bindings response to you boot and keeps you comfortable when riding. The binding overall is super lightweight and easily adjustable. With this binding you can adjust the heel cup, strap positions and lengths. The Atlas uses a universal disk which is compatible with 4X4, 2X4 and channel mounting systems.
|Binding size||Boot size (UK) |
|Medium ||6 - 9 |
|Large ||9 +|
||All Mountain Freestyle Snowboard Bindings