Item code: 328577
- Dimensions: 7'3" x 21.25" x 2.50"
- Volume: 46 litres
- Construction: DURA-TEC. 3 layer construction, closed cell PU foam core with polyethylene outer shell
- Outline: Refined mini-mal shape. Egg like shape at the nose and pulled-in at the tail
- Tail: Squash
- Rocker: Moderate
- Materials: Polyurethane foam core and hard polyethylene outer shell
- Fin system: FCS two tab system
- Fin Set-up: Thruster. FCS fins included
- Suitable conditions: 1 - 5 ft waves
- Rider ability: Suitable for beginners through to intermediate
- Weight: 5.6kg
The Mini-Mal model is a key player in the beginner-board game, providing stability, versatility and sits at a good price point. Unsurprisingly it’s one of the best-selling surfboards year after year. This board is a great option for someone who is looking to transition from their softboard to a surfboard. The Mini Mal shape is a smaller version of the classic “Malibu” (Longboard) yet remains stable and lightweight.
Thanks to extra width and volume in the mid-section this board is great for surfers with less experience. This shape gives you increased stability so you can get up on your feet quickly and consistently whilst maintaining balance and momentum through the wave. In addition, but often overlooked the Mini Mal has lots of float and paddle power to get you into more waves so you can improve.
Exclusive DURA-TEC construction is highly durable, built to last and ding resistant. DURA-TEC construction keeps the board lightweight and dynamic.
Compared with other Mini-Mals on the market this board is more streamlined, the pulled in rails towards the tail make this board easier to manoeuvre and fun to ride. The wide point sits further back on the board towards the tail to help initiate turns.
All TAHE boards are manufactured in France in a zero-greenhouse gas factory. The short production cycle reduces the electricity usage whilst the majority of supplies are sourced within 100 km of the factory.