Item code: 337141
- Dimensions: 7'0" x 22.00" x 2.90"
- Volume: 51 litres
- Construction: DURA-TEC. 3 layer construction, closed cell PU foam core with polyethylene outer shell
- Outline: Super round double-ender
- Tail: Round with a slight squash
- Rocker: Low
- Materials: Polyurethane foam core and hard polyethylene outer shell
- Fin Set-up: 5 fin. Thruster set of three fins included
- Fin system: FCS two tab system
- Suitable conditions: 1 - 5 ft waves
- Rider ability: Suitable for beginners through to intermediate
- Weight: 5.8kg
The Egg model is super wide at the nose and tail to give the board great stability and paddle power so you can catch as many waves as possible. Despite the wider shape the Egg is nimble enough to turn off the back foot and will fill beginners with confidence when making your first manoeuvres.
The Egg is a great starting point for a complete beginner weighing up to 60kg or for an intermediate weighing up to 80kg.
Exclusive DURA-TEC construction is highly durable, built to last and ding resistant. DURA-TEC construction keeps the board lightweight and dynamic. The 5-fin box makes the Egg highly versatile, set it up as a thruster (Fins included with the board) or quad.
All TAHE boards are manufactured in France in a zero-greenhouse gas factory. The short production cycle reduces the electricity usage whilst the majority of supplies are sourced within 100 km of the factory.