Item code: 295761
- Snowboard Type: Freeride focused
- Rider Level: Suitable for all abilities
- Profile: Cross profile. This is balance of camber and rocker to give you the benefits of both. Camber in the centre with rocker from the inserts out to the tips
- Shape: Directional twin. Twin shape with a 10mm setback
- Flex: Soft - Medium
- Core: Aspen Strong gives you a core with consistent flex, plus high density wood around the inserts and rail zones increase the durability of the board
- Fiberglass: Bi-Ax low density fiberglass keeps the board lightweight and playful
- Base Extruded base. This is a low maintenance base that retains wax well
- Stone finish on the base reduces friction with the snow to keep you gliding
- Side walls: ABS sidewalls with 2mm rubber blocks absorb impact and reduce vibrations to give you a smoother ride and reduce foot fatigue
- Edges: Bite free detuned edges along the nose and tail to give you a smoother ride
- Sidecut: Quadralizer uses a blend of long radius with short radius for high speed carving and quick edge to edge transitions
- 4 x 2 inserts to mount your bindings
|Length (cm)||Nose/ Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
The Sight snowboard has the big mountain in its sights. It’s designed for guys who enjoy backcountry riding, its soft to medium response make it’s a great option for all abilities. The Twin shape is great for all mountain riding as you can ride forward or switch and the board will response the same. A 10mm set back makes this a directional twin, elongating the nose for extra float in powder.
The profile on the Sight is the perfect balance of camber and rocker. Camber in the centre out to the bindings adds pop and power to your ride. Camber provides great edge hold and increase stability when riding fast and flat. Two rocker sections on the nose and tail give the tips extra float in powder. The core uses Aspen to provide consistent flex, high density beach is place around the inserts to increase the impact protection.
Bi-Ax fiberglass sits either side of the core, this glass increases the durability of the board without reducing the flex. 2mm rubber block sit within the sidewall to absorb shock and reduce vibration. This no long increases the durability of the board but also reduces foot fatigue. An extruded base is a standard base that retains wax well, the biggest benefit is that this board is really easy to maintain and repair of you pick up any gauges, dings or scratch on the mountain. To finish this board off, detuned edges around the nose and tail give you a more forgiving bite free ride.