Item code: 174057
- Womens Salomon Pearl BOA Snowboard Boots
- Riding style The Pearl BOA is an all mountain boot.
- Flex Soft flex. Idea for someone who is learning and porgressing due to it being very forgiving.
- Outer The shell is low profie. The EVA D-light sole, usess extra gridding under the feet for an added dampening feel when riding.
- Liner .The Pearl uses a Silver Liner, which is self moulding. The soft ladding reduces pressue from laces. The pear uses an C1 Ortholite footbed for a more comfertable environmetn for your foot as it's drier and healthier.
- Lacing The Ivy uses a singluar BOA system.
The Pearl BOA, is a women specific boot designed for a forgiving ride. The Pearl is comfort focused, with the addition for the Ortholite footbed this boot is ready to take you places. The more you wear the Pearl the more comfortable they will become, with the use of the self-moulding foam liner. The Pearl uses the super easy BOA system, so you can adjust your boots on the go, even with your gloves on.
Lightweight products feature lightweight materials and constructions to reduce the user’s load and aid mobility. Lightweight clothing products are thin and provide very little or no cushioning and insulation. They are best used for high-intensity or warm-weather pursuits, or employed as part of a layering system.