Item code: 295754
- NEW! Snowboard for the 2020/21 season
- Snowboard Type The ultimate women's park board
- Rider Level: Suitable for all abilities
- Profile Quad camber. Mellow camber between the bindings, strong camber and rocker outside of the bindings. This camber board is more forgiving than regular camber
- Shape: Symmetrical twin
- Flex: Medium - responsive
- Core: Aspen SLCT core has a light and poppy feel, the wood is hand selected to guarantee quality and lightness.
- Popster is a natural way of adding snap and pop by adjusting the thickness of the board lengthways
- Fibreglass: Biax medium density fibreglass keeps the board lively and flexible
- Base: Sintered base. This base retains wax well and is hardwearing for consistent speed
- Stone finish on the base reduces friction with the snow to keep you gliding
- Sidewalls: Slingshot sidewalls use carbon inlays to load and release energy to give you maximum reactivity
- Edges: Freestyle edge bevel is designed to give you great edge hold with forgiveness on rails. 3-degree bevel between the inserts and a 2-degree bevel on the nose and tail
- Sidecut: EQ Rad combines straight lines and shorts radius to give you a blend of agility and fun
- 4 x 2 inserts to mount your bindings
|Length (cm)||Nose/ Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|143||28.1/28.1||23.7||40 - 65|
|146||28.4/28.4||24.0||45 - 70|
|149||28.7/28.7||24.3||45 - 70|
New for 2020 Salomon have created a high performing women's specific park board. Suitable for all abilities this board is a great option for someone who's just hit their first kicker or is a seasoned park pro. The No Drama snowboard has a medium - responsive flex which makes it slightly less forgiving to ride. With a true twin shape, you have complete freedom on the slopes and in the park to ride switch, spin and jib around.
This board gives you the benefits of both camber and rocket thanks to the Quad Camber profile. Mild camber sits between your bindings with aggressive camber outside of the bindings, camber gives the board more power and pop. Camber increases the edge contact with the snow to improve the edge hold and provide quick edge to edge transitions. This camber profile is more forgiving then traditional camber, plus rocker on the tips stop you from sinking in the power if you head off piste one day. The Aspen core has been hand selected for quality and pop, so you have no drama in the park. The No Drama uses Popster shaping add naturally pop and snap to the core, this technique uses thinner section for flex and thicker sections for power. Either side of the core sits Bi-Ax fibreglass, adding strength to the board without affecting the flex.
The sintered bases feature a stone finish creating minimum friction with the snow so you can go faster for longer. The No Drama is equipped with carbon slingshot sidewalls, these are not only highly durable but are also highly reactive. To give you confidence in the park and on the piste the No Drama has freestyle edge bevels which give you great edge hold and a more forgiving experience on rails.