Item code: 295748
- Snowboard Type: Freestyle focused board
- Rider Level: Best Suited to intermediate - advanced riders
- Profile Quad camber. Mellow camber between the bindings, strong camber and rocker outside of the bindings. This camber board is more forgiving then regular camber
- Shape: Symmetrical twin
- Flex: Medium
- Core: Aspen SLCT core has a light and poppy feel, the wood is hand selected to guarantee quality and lightness.
- Popster is a natural way of adding snap and pop by adjusting the thickness of the board lengthways
- Fiberglass: Tri-Ax and medium density Bi-Ax fiberglass combination. Bi-Ax strengthens the board without effecting the flex whilst Tri-ax increases the life span and durability of the board
- Base: Sintered base. This base retains wax well and is hardwearing for consistent speed
- Stone finish on the base reduces friction with the snow to keep you gliding
- Sidewalls: Slingshot sidewalls use carbon inlays to load and release energy to give you maximum reactivity
- Edges: Freestyle edge bevel is designed to give you great edge hold with forgiveness on rails. 3-degree bevel between the inserts and a 2-degree bevel on the nose and tail
- Sidecut: EQ Rad combines straight lines and shorts radius to give you a blend of agility and fun
|Length (cm)||Nose/ Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
The Huck Knife is back for 2020/21 for intermediate riders who want a freestyle focused board. The Huck Knife is equipped with a true twin shape which gives you creative freedom in the park, ride in and lade switch, spin and jib around of the side of the slopes. The Twin shape mean that your board will respond and behave in the same way whichever way you ride it. With a medium flex it’s a great balance of response and forgiveness to suit the majority of people.
The Huck Knife has a powerful Quad Camber profile which is made up of mellow camber between the bindings and strong camber under foot. This gives the board great edge hold, stability and pop. Rocker is placed outside of the inserts to give you a more forgiving ride and a loose surf-like feel.
The wood within the core has been hand selected to guarantee quality and lightness with every board. The uses a Popster technique which is varied thickness in the board, thinner section increase flex where needed whilst thicker section increase the power where needed. Either side of the board sit fiberglass, Bi-Ax glass adds strength without effecting the flex whilst Tri-Ax glass reduces the torsional twist.
The Huck Knife features a hardwearing and fast sintered base that we have to flying over flat and storming through sticky spring snow. The edge around the Huck Knife designed for freestyle boarding, the 3 degree edge bevel make the board more forgiving on rails whilst a 2 degree bevel on the tips provide great edge hold.