Item code: 295749
- Snowboard Type: Freestyle focused board
- Rider Level: Best Suited to intermediate - advanced riders
- Profile Quad camber. Mellow camber between the bindings, strong camber and rocker outside of the bindings. This camber board is more forgiving then regular camber
- Shape: Symmetrical twin
- Flex: Responsive
- Core: Ghost Green Core is one of Salomon's lightest cores. Made with sustainable Polawania wood, filled with natural pop
- Damplifier lite is a combination of lightweight materials place on the tips to increase float, control and add a dampening feeling to your ride
- Popster is a natural way of adding snap and pop by adjusting the thickness of the board lengthways
- Carbon stringers run from the inserts out to the nose and tail to drive power through the board and add pop
- Fiberglass: Tri-Ax and medium density Bi-Ax fiberglass combination. Bi-Ax strengthens the board without effecting the flex whilst Tri-ax increases the life span and durability of the board
- Base: Sintered EG base keeps you gliding over long flats and sticky spring snow. Electra finish increases the glide whilst Gallium adds impacts resistant for a longer lasting base
- Stone finish on the base reduces friction with the snow to keep you gliding
- Sidewalls: Gunslinger sidewalls use carbon that runs the length of the board on the heel and toe side. Carbon absorbs shock and is highly reactive
- Edges: Freestyle edge bevel is designed to give you great edge hold with forgiveness on rails. 3-degree bevel between the inserts and a 2-degree bevel on the nose and tail
- Sidecut: EQ Rad combines straight lines and shorts radius to give you a blend of agility and fun
- Black and grey base colour. We can't take base colour requests
|Length (cm)||Nose/ Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
The next step up for the Huck Knife is the Huck Knife Pro. This board is similar is shape and style but is much more reactive and features even more tech. The Huck Knife Pro is a freestyle machine that is geared towards intermediate to advanced riders. It’s flex is much stiffer making it highly reactive and less forgiving. Its symmetrical twin shape is ideal for freestyle riding as you can get creative in the park and on the slopes as the board performs the same riding forward or switch.
The Huck Knife Pro has a powerful Quad Camber profile which is made up of mellow camber between the bindings and strong camber under foot. This combination gives the board lot of pop and power. The camber underfoot provides improved edge hold and increases your stability when riding fast and flat. Rocker sits outside of the inserts to give the board a more forgiving right and a lift in the powder.
This board is blessed with one of Salomon lightest weight cores, the Ghost Green Core. This core is made with Polawania that has been sustainably sourced and it packed with natural pop. Lightweight materials are packed into the tips to add a dampening feel your ride whilst giving the tips extra float over power. The core is made up of varied thicknesses to give you a balance of flex, pop and power
Lightweight carbon stringers sit below the bindings and stretch out to the tips, this increases the reactivity of the board and drives power through the board. Either side of the core sits Bi-Ax and Tri-Ax fiberglass, adding strength of the board and reducing torsional twist for a high-performance snowboard. Carbon features within the sidewalls, running along the heel and toe side carbon absorbs shock and increases the reaction to your movements.
The Huck Knife takes the sintered base to the next level by adding Electra to increase your glide and Gallium to increase the impact resistant. This hardwearing base retains wax well and will have to flying over flats all season long. The edge around the Huck Knife designed for freestyle boarding, the 3-degree edge bevel make the board more forgiving on rails whilst a 2-degree bevel on the tips provide great edge hold.