Item code: 295880
- Snowboard Type: High performing in the park, on groomers and powder
- Rider Level: Suitable for all snowboarding abilities
- Profile: Directional rocker
- Shape: Directional with a tapered tail
- Response/ flex Medium
- Core: Performance core. Made with a combination of Aspen, Bamboo and Paulownia.
- Double impact plates sit at the inserts to reinforce the board at the highest impact point
- Triple Carbon Array strands crisscross at the inserts to drive power from the bindings through to the nose and tail. The widespread means you get performance in every stance
- Fibreglass: Hybrid fibreglass features a Bi-Ax layer below the core to add strength without reducing flex. Whilst Tri-Ax sits above the core to reduce torsional twist
- Topsheet: Topless construction reduces the weight of the board by removing the need for the topsheet. The graphics are transferred directly to the fibreglass
- Base: Sintered stonegrind base is fast, hardwearing and durable
- Sidewalls: Slimewalls sidewalls are exclusive to RIDE. Similar to a skateboarding wheel, urethane absorbs shock for a smoother ride
- A roll-in construction around the sidewalls increase the strength of the board and prevent chipping without adding weight
- Edges: Steel cleave edges.
- Sidecut: Bi-Radial allows the width of the waist to be wide with regular width nose and tail. This improves your edge hold and stability
|Length (cm)||Nose/Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
There is a war coming this winter and it’s you verse the snow, equip yourself with the Warping to win the battle. The Warping is an all mountain board that will take you over any terrain, so if your plans suddenly change you don’t need to change your snowboard. The directional shape has a tapered tail to give you extra float in powder. With a directional rocker profile the board is flat in the centre with a large rocker on the nose, this gives the board extra lift, a more catch-free ride and makes it easier to initiate turns.
The medium response give the board a great balance between flex and response making it ideal for snowboarders of all ability. The lightweight poppy core is reinforced with double impact plates at the bindings, this adds durability for when you're hitting the park and really pushing the board to the max. Carbon strands under the bindings spread out of the edge to help drive power from your feet through the board. These strands have a wide span keeping them effective no matter how wide your stance.
The Warping features hybrid fibreglass giving you the benefits of Bi-Ax and Tri-aAx fibreglass. This board is kept lightweight thanks to a topless topsheet, it’s quite literally not there. Instead, the graphic is transferred directly onto the fibreglass. Slimewalls sidewalls are exclusive to RIDE, this urethane absorbs shock to give you a smoother, chatter free ride. With a sintered base this board will have you gliding over flats and flying over sticky spring snow. These bases are extremely hardwearing, making them a little harder to maintain.