Item code: 295878
- Snowboard Type: High performing in the park, on groomers and powder
- Rider Level: Intermediate to advanced
- Profile: Directional Hybrid camber featuring a long rocker section at the nose
- Shape: Directional with a tapered tail
- Response/ flex: Aggressive
- Core: Performance core. Made with a combination of Aspen, Bamboo and Paulownia.
- Double impact plates sit at the inserts to reinforce the board at the highest impact point
- 5 Carbon Array strands crisscross at the inserts to drive power from the bindings through to the nose and tail. The widespread means you get performance in every stance
- Fibreglass: Carbon fibres have been stitched into the glass at 90° to increase the pop and response of the board
- Topsheet: Topless construction reduces the weight of the board by removing the need for the topsheet. The graphics are transferred directly to the fibreglass
- Base: Sintered stonegrind base is fast, hardwearing and durable
- Sidewalls: Slimewalls sidewalls are exclusive to RIDE. Similar to a skateboarding wheel, urethane absorbs shock for a smoother ride. An extra carbon layer increases the response and pop in the board
- A roll-in construction around the sidewalls increase the strength of the board and prevent chipping without adding weight
- Edges: Steel cleave edges.
- Sidecut: Bi-Radial allows the width of the waist to be wide with regular width nose and tail. This improves your edge hold and stability
|Length (cm)||Nose/Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
| 148|| 31.1 / 30.1||45-79|
| 151|| 31.6 / 30.6||265|
| 154|| 32.1 / 31.1|
| 158|| 32.8 / 31.8||277|
The Superpig is an all mountain performance board that can take on the park, groomers and powder. This board is ideal for a guy who enjoys a back-country adventure but hits the park on a low visibility day. The Superpig is aimed at intermediate riders due to the aggressive response, meaning there is less room for error when boarding. A hybrid profile gives you a great balance of camber and rocker, camber in the centre of the board improves the edge hold and stability whilst adding pop and response. Whilst a large rocker on the nose gives the board lift in power and makes it easier to initiate turns with a looser surf-like feel.
The Superpig features a lightweight and poppy performance core, made up of Aspen, Bamboo and Paulownia. This core is reinforced with double impact plates, increasing the durability at the highest-pressure points. This is a great feature for park riding and heavy landing. 5 Carbon stands criss cross at the insert point to help drive power from your bindings through the board. Carbon increases the response of the board without adding much weight. These strands have a wide span so you can adjust your stance width and get the same performance.
The core is sandwiched between layers of fiberglass which strengthen the board, however the Superpig has carbon woven through the glass to enhance the response and pop of the board. Carbon also features within the urethane sidewalls to give them maximum response. Urethane sidewalls absorbs shock and impact to give you a smooth and chatter free ride and are almost indestructible. The Superpig gives you top speeds on the hardpack, powder and sticky spring snow thanks to a sintered base.