Item code: 271801
Perfect for layering all year round as an outer layer or with a protective shell
- Quick drying womens jacket
- Outer and lining: Atmos rip-stop fabric
- Cirrus 3M featherless insulation
- Full length YKK VISLON zip with internal storm flap
- Chin guard with fleece lining
- Small Rab logo on left side chest
- Thermic stretch fleece sides for breathability and flexibility
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 2 internal drop-in pockets
- Hem drawcord and elastic cuffs to keep the warmth in
- Small Rab logo on back neck
- Packable into left pocket
The womens Cirrus Flex jacket is design to keep your cool on the move and warm when you stop with its Cirrus 3M insulation and Thermic stretch fleece panels. Made with a Hyperlite rip-stop material which sheds water and is quick drying this jacket is perfect for changable weather. Packs away into its own pocket when your on the move.
Lightweight products feature lightweight materials and constructions to reduce the user’s load and aid mobility. Lightweight clothing products are thin and provide very little or no cushioning and insulation. They are best used for high-intensity or warm-weather pursuits, or employed as part of a layering system.
Rip Stop is a lightweight nylon fabric with interwoven rip-stop reinforcement threads in a cross hatch pattern. It's woven with a coarse, strong warp and filling yarns at intervals so that tears will not spread. Rip-stop is used in construction of hot air balloons and yacht sails but in this case very effectively on outdoor clothing.
Breathable fabric allows air to circulate, which helps regulate body temperature.