Item code: 295818
Can be worn as a lightweight outer layer or with a protective shell when the weather worsens
- Quick drying womens jacket
- Outer: windproof Pertex Quantum fabric
- Lining: Hyperlite rip-stop nylon
- Cirrus 3M featherless insulation
- Stitch-through baffles for warmth
- Full length YKK VISLON front zip
- Small Rab logo onn left side chest
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 zipped internal pocket
- Hem drawcord and elastic cuffs to keep the warmth in
- Packable into left pocket with a clip for attaching to backpacks and harnesses
The womens Altus jacket is both quick-drying and windproof, ready for any adventure. Made with a lightweight Pertex Quantum outer lining and 3M insulation to keep you warm and dry. Also including a YKK VISLON zip with insulated baffle, elasticated cuffs, drawcord hem and hand warmer pockets to keep the heat in. This jacket also has a internal pocket for those essentials and can be packed into its own pocket and clipped onto your backpack.
Pertex Quantum technology is the lightest of the Pertex fabrics and it shows the best strength to weight ratio. Pertex Quantum is down proof and withstands the abuse of hardcore use.
Garment packs into it's own pocket to take up less room in your pack and can easily be accessed when needed.
Windproof fabrics are great for keeping you warm. They work by weaving the fabric very tightly, so that the gaps between the threads are too small for air to pass through at speed.