Item code: 293412
- Mens winter jacket
- Lightweight and durable polyester main fabric, made with a high % of recycled polyester
- PFC free DWR coating on the face fabric encourages water to bead off the jacket
- Insulation: Synthetic Heatseeker Eco insulation made with a high % of recycled polyester
- Wide stitch through baffles keep the insulation evenly spread out
- Highly wind resistant WindWall technology protects your from the wind whilst maintaining the flexibility in the fabric
- Oversized insulated collar adds warmth and weather protection around your neck
- Full length main zip
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Internal zipped pocket on the left side of the chest
- Adjustable drawcord on the hem closes the fit around your body to retain warmth
Nothing says retro like a boxy puffer jacket, it looked good back in its hay day but it performs even better now thanks to advances in fabric. This Men's puffer jacket screams street wear but features some great technology such as HeatSeeker insulation that remain warm when wet, PFC free DWR coating on the face fabric so water literally falls off and WindWall fabric which blocks the chill so you feel warmer than ever. This North Face puffer jacket is something that will be in style for years to come, making it a great addition to your coat collection.
Heatseeker is The North Face’s take on synthetic insulation. Utilizing lots of small diameter polymer fibres, Heatseeker traps air within the insulation, resulting in warmth with minimal bulk.
Made partly or entirely from man-made or synthetic materials. These enables the manufacturer to select materials to suit the objectives of their product, for example to achieve light weight, high breathability, or abrasion resistance.
Windwall Fabrics are North Face's answer to windproof fleece. The Windwall technology uses a unique fabric bonding process that allows only a tiny amount of external air to permeate the fleece. This reduces the effects of windchill and enhances the user's warmth and comfort.
DWR. Durable Water Repellent, is a coating added to fabrics to help add to their water repellency and shed water and snow more effectively.
Rip Stop is a lightweight nylon fabric with interwoven rip-stop reinforcement threads in a cross hatch pattern. It's woven with a coarse, strong warp and filling yarns at intervals so that tears will not spread. Rip-stop is used in construction of hot air balloons and yacht sails but in this case very effectively on outdoor clothing.
Hand Warmer Pockets - These are normally in the form of a soft to touch, warmer fabric that keep your hands warm when you aren't wearing gloves or mitts.
Water Resistant - This product has good resistance to the penetration of water.
Recycled Content - This product reduces it's environmental impact by using a % of recycled materials.
PFC Free - This product does not contain PFCs (Flurocarbons). PFCs are synthetic compounds with properties that make them suitable for manufacturing waterproof, non-stick and fireproof materials.
||100% Polyester (Recycled)
Fluorocarbon (PFC) Free