Item code: 55835
- Waterproof: Yes
- Breathable: Yes
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Fit: Regular fit
- Zips: Centre front zip with protective storm placket
- Cuff Details: Adjustable cuffs with velcro fastening
- Hood Details: Removable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Hem Details: Adjustable drawcord system at waist and hem
- Weight: 1713g
- Suitable For: Everyday use
- Features: Embroidered brand logos on front and back
- Jacket Shell: 100% nylon faille weave HyVent® 2L with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pockets: Double entry compartment hand pockets, 2 alpine pockets, sleeve pocket, internal media pocket
The North Face Men's McMurdo Jacket is an iconic parka that will stand up to even the most demanding conditions. The 550 fill down insulation ensures heat is retained whilst the waterproof and breathable fabric, along with the taped seams, provide complete protection from the elements.
A removable hood with a detachable faux fur trim offers versatile protection and style whilst ample pockets offer plenty storage for all of your belongings.The North Face McMurdo Parka typically comes up a size larger than normal, so if you're usually a Large we'd suggest taking a Medium.
550 Fill Power Down is mid range in the down market and it offers great warmth to weight ratios. Perfect for use in cold weather clothing and equipment.
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) is a certification to ensure that birds used in the sourcing of feather down are treated ethically. All RDS Down is independently certified by Control Union and must meet exacting standards and criteria in the sourcing of the down. All RDS certified down is fully traceable and that down comes from birds that are not subjected any unnecessary harm or to live plucking and force-feeding.
Beat the wettest of weather conditions.
Windproof fabrics are great for keeping you warm. They work by weaving the fabric very tightly, so that the gaps between the threads are too small for air to pass through at speed.
||RDS® (Responsible Down)