Item code: 293376
- North Face Litewave Fastpack II Mid WP Walking Boots
- Signature branding throughout
- Fusing the comfort of sneakers into a hiking boot
- Fully waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- Moulded heel overlays and toe caps
- Prevents stubbed toes and bruised ankles
- Built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action
- Heavy-duty integrated lacing system
- Forefoot webbing detail
- Supportive padded ankle collar
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Cushioned OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insoles
- Composed of recycled rubber and plant-based bio-oil
- Provides all-day lasting comfort
- UltrATAC™ rubber outer soles
- Embroidered geo quarter detail
- Approx Weight - ½ pair: 393g / pair 786g
Fusing the comfort of sneakers into a hiking boot, the North Face Litewave Fastpack II Mid WP Walking Boots are expertly crafted with a fully waterproof DryVent™ membrane and moulded heel overlays and toe caps to the upper to prevent stubbed toes and bruised ankles. The boots feature a heavy-duty lace-up fastening, a supportive padded ankle collar, a cushioned OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insoles that provide all-day lasting comfort, and UltrATAC™ rubber outer soles that deliver grip on every terrain.
Lightweight products feature lightweight materials and constructions to reduce the user’s load and aid mobility. Lightweight clothing products are thin and provide very little or no cushioning and insulation. They are best used for high-intensity or warm-weather pursuits, or employed as part of a layering system.
Beat the wettest of weather conditions.
|Material - Upper