Item code: 293374
- North Face Hedgehog Hike II WP Walking Shoes
- Signature branded detailing
- Premium leather upper
- Versatile low profile silhouette
- Supportive mesh collar
- Gusset tongue to keep out debris
- DryVent™ waterproof membrane
- HF-welded navicular lock overlay
- Added TPU heel clip
- Promotes the proper foot position
- Highly supportive and eco-friendly OrthoLite® X35™ Hybrid™ footbed
- Built-in CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Stabilising ESS Snake Plate™
- Hardwearing Vibram® XS Trek outsole
- Provides optimum traction tread grip on any terrain
- Approx Weight: ½ pair: 469.2g pair: 938.4 g
Incorporating the innovative technology from the North Face classic Hedgehog hiking boots, the North Face Hedgehog Hike II WP Walking Shoes are expertly crafted from a premium leather upper cut to a low profile silhouette. The shoes feature a DryVent™ waterproof membrane, abrasion-resistant mesh, a HF-welded navicular lock overlay, a highly supportive and eco-friendly OrthoLite® X35™ Hybrid™ footbed, built-in CRADLE™ heel-stability technology, and a hardwearing Vibram® XS Trek outsole for optimum grip on any terrain. The North Face Hedgehog Hike II WP Walking Shoes are complete with a stabilising ESS Snake Plate™ and rustproof hardware throughout.
Leather is a durable and hardwearing but also an elegant and flexible material. It is a natural product, so it breathes which means it is extremely comfortable footwear. It can be moulded, split, shaped and finished into numerous textures and patterns.
Vibram are the world leaders in high performance rubber soles. Vibram outsoles are world renowned for their performance, durability, safety, innovation and design.