Item code: 293923
- North Face Hedgehog Hike II Mid WP Walking Boots
- Embossed signature branding to the side heel
- Built for hiking on all terrain
- Mid height profile
- Rugged waterproof high-oil-content leather upper
- Built-in breathable GORE-TEX® waterproofing
- Heavy-duty lace-up fastening
- Gusset tongue to keep debris out
- Added TPU heel clip
- Promotes proper foot position
- Supportive padded ankle collar
- Cushioned OrthoLite® footbed for all-day comfort
- Hardwearing Vibram® XS Trek outsole
- Provides optimum grip
- Built-in Sole| ESS Snake Plate™
- Delivers underfoot protection and stability
- Approx Weight (½ Pair): 15.3 Oz (433 G)
- Limited One-Year Warranty from The North Face
- Care according to brand
Designed for hiking, the North Face Hedgehog Hike II Mid WP Walking Boots is expertly crafted from a rugged waterproof leather upper with built-in breathable GORE-TEX® waterproofing. The boots feature a heavy-duty lace-up fastening, a gusset tongue to keep debris out, an added TPU heel clip to promote proper foot position, a supportive padded ankle collar, a cushioned OrthoLite® footbed for all-day comfort, a hardwearing Vibram® XS Trek outsole for optimum grip, and a built-in Sole| ESS Snake Plate™ for underfoot protection and stability. The North Face Hedgehog Hike II Mid WP Walking Boots are complete with embossed branding to the side heel for a signature finishing touch.
Leather is a durable and hardwearing but also an elegant and flexible material. It is a natural product, so it breathes which means it is extremely comfortable footwear. It can be moulded, split, shaped and finished into numerous textures and patterns.
Vibram are the world leaders in high performance rubber soles. Vibram outsoles are world renowned for their performance, durability, safety, innovation and design.