Item code: 293350
- Mens puffer jacket
- Insulation: RDS certified down with a 700 fill power rating
- Durable and water resistant ripstop face fabric
- Full length 2-way exposed main zip
- Internal insulated collar provides warmth when the hood is down
- Low profile insulated hood
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Secure internal zipped pocket inside the left side of the chest
- Adjustable drawcord on the hem closes the fit around your body to prevent heat loss
- Elasticated finish on the cuffs to close the fit around your wrists
- The North Face branding on the left side of the chest and back of the right shoulder
If you could turn a duvet into a jacket, this would be it. Packed with 700 fill power down, this jacket provides warmth from the moment you put your arms in the sleeves. The Diablo jacket is perfect for a cold and dry day, wear it over your shell to retain warmth when you have a rest or need to belay someone.
700 Fill Power Down is high quality down which offers lightweight warmth and low pack size. High quality down gives lower weight but higher heat retention than lower fill power down.
Flash Dry is a particle technology from The North Face, applied to fabrics to accelerate moisture removal. Porous Flash dry particles not only aid wicking, but also increase the surface area of fibers, dramatically improving dry-time to keep you comfortable during exertion.
Responsible Down Standard (RDS©) is a certification to ensure that birds used in the sourcing of feather down are treated ethically. All RDS Down is independently certified by Control Union and must meet exacting standards and criteria in the sourcing of the down. All RDS certified down is fully traceable and that down comes from birds that are not subjected any unnecessary harm or to live plucking and force-feeding.
||RDS® (Responsible Down)