Item code: 220588
- Construction: MBC construction - Only found in Lib Tech boards and its extremely strong. Magnesium and Basalt fibers work with a Carbon power spine stringer to give you Lib Tech's durable, smooth and poppy feeling.
- Concave: Single to Double concave
- Rocker: Low entry and moderate exit rocker
- Fin systems: 5 Fin system - FOCII adjustable slot fin system - FCSII compatible with 1/2" fin adjustability for tuning
- Nose: Hybrid
- Tail: Squash
- Rider ability: Intermediate to Pro
- Suitable conditions: 2ft - 5ft
The Lib tech & Lost collaboration continues with the Short round. It has been described as a skatey speedster board but with a high performance hook, it has the ability to be fast and flat but doesn't come with the usual 'fat volume' that you would normally get from hybrids.
The speed comes from a low entry rocker and wide-ish nose, with a forward wide point and generous concave throughout. The performance comes from a moderate, but not flipped up, tail rocker, a double concave through the fins and the same sort of modern bump squash tail that you would find on a typical contest style, small wave HP shortboard. All combined, it doesn't look like anything fancy and there are no gimmicks, but sometimes less is more, and there's a lot packed into this little surfboard.
|5'6||19 1/2"||2 1/4"||27.0L|
|5'8||19 5/8"||2 1/3"||28.8L|
Recycled Content - This product reduces it's environmental impact by using a % of recycled materials.
|Fin Set Up
|Surfboard Tail Shape