Item code: 255264
|Length (cm)||Tip (mm) ||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Turn radius||Flex|
- Terrain Type: Suitable for all mountain
- Ski Ability: Intermediate to advanced.
- Profile: All mountain contour has camber in the center with rocker at the tip and tail. Early rise in the nose.
- Shape: Directional.
- Flex: Medium, 6.5 - 7.
- Construction: Eco light construction.
- Core: Wood core is sustainably harvested.
- Base: Sintered UHMW base absorbs wax into the pours to retain it for longer.
- Fiberglass: Blended between Tri-ax and Bi-ax, this reduces torsional twist whilst maintaining flex.
- Top sheet: Bio bean top is created without using harsh chemicals. It's lightweigth and highly durable.
- Sidewalls: Tough sintered sidewalls help to drive power through the skis.
- Edges: Magne traction edges are serrated with 7 contact points to give you maximum grip on hardpack and ice.
For the guy who enjoys skiing all over the mountain, the Wreckreate 92 gives you performance on the piste, powder and park. Best suited for intermediate to advanced skiers who want performance focused skis. With an 18.5 metre turn radius, it’s ideal for all mountain terrain, park and pipe. The medium flex keeps the ski flexible whilst remaining responsive. The profile on the Wreckreate 92 uses a blend of camber and rocker, with camber in the centre this ski it has quick edge to edge transitions, improved edge hold and increased pop. Extended rocker at the tip and tail allows you to ride in both directions, initiate turns easily and create smooth presses. An early rise in the tips give these skis extra float over powder for freeride fanatics.
The wood core has been harvested sustainably to give you an eco-friendlier core, which is lightweight and naturally poppy. Layered on top of the core is a blend of Bi-Ax and tri-Ax fiberglass which reduces the torsional twist to increase the response. Speed is your friend thanks to the sintered base which absorbs wax into its pours to retain it for a longer period of time. The bio bean topsheet is eco-friendly and doesn’t use toxic waste. The base is hardwearing to increase its life span. The Wreckreate 92 skis are finished with Lib-Techs famous Magne-traction edges which are serrated to give you improved edge hold on hardpack and ice.
||All Mountain Skis