Item code: 194912
- Lib Tech Ufo 100 Skis
- Riding style This ski is suited to a freestyle rider. Its ideally fit for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Profile Camber under foot, with a flat entry at the tail and a longer tip. This profile gives you extra lift in the nose.
- Shape Twin tips
- Flex Medium flex, giving you both flex and responsiveness. (Please check the size chart for the flex rating specific to size)
- Base Sintered UHMW base, this is a hard and fast base. Its a little harder to maintain but holds wax well.
- Core Wood core which is sustainably harvested, gives these skis a light and lively feel.
- Fibreglass reinforcements, Tri-Ax and Bi-Ax. This combination means that the skis are responsive yet aren't completely resistant to flexing.
- Top sheet Bio bean tio, this topsheet is tough yet light weight. It allows snow to shed off of the ski.
- Sidewalls Sintered UHMW sidewalls, these are tough and made within the US.
- Edges Magne-Traction. This serrated edge improves your hold on the mountains, giving you confidence even over ice.
- Eco This board is built in a zero hazardous waste factory, where materials are eco friendly and the process of building the board uses no toxic coatings.
The UFO 100 are a pair of skis which are freestyle/ free ride orientated. Meaning that these will perform in the park with a twin tip shape and lots of flex. The wood core keeps these ski light, plus the blend fibre glass types means that these skis are both responsive yet will allow torsion. If you decide to let them rip off piste, you have a lengthened nose which is going to give you tons of float. Plus, lib techs Magne Traction edges give these skis superb hold over hard-pack and ice. These are geared towards an intermediate to advance rider, ideal if you want to progress and improve your skills.
|Ski length (cm) ||Radius (mm) ||Nose (mm) ||Waist (mm) ||Tail (mm) ||Flex (out of 10)|
| 175||16.5||129||100||118 ||5.5|
||All Mountain Skis