Item code: 333464
- Outline: Full outline. The tail is gently pulled in
- Tail: Rounded tail
- Concave: Single to double with light vee out the tail
- Rocker: Relaxed throughout with a little flip through tail
- Rails: Full 60/40 rails
- Volume: High packed in volume offers the easiest entry to waves and increases the stability
- Fin set up: 5 fin set up, quad for down the line stuff and thruster for more control on the face and rail to rail
- Fins not included
- FCS II fin box set up
- Construction: The Base Construction is a polyurethane blank with polyester resin. This construction is highly versatile and suitable for all round professional performance. Fourth Surfboards use high quality materials to create premium surfboards. US Blanks at the core in blue foam and Hexcel Glass for the laminate bonded with Silmar resin creates a balance of durability and weight for the best performance
- These boards are finished in a 24/7 temperature control room to ensure that the curing times are at optimum levels. To finish the board it's sanded to a 240 dry sand finish, removing any plastic lacquer left on the board which will feel and look horrible after a few months in the sea
- Rider ability: Intermediate surfers with a bigger build. This board works as your first shortboard or an intermediate all-rounder
|5'10||20 7/8||2 9/16||34.3|
|6'0||21 1/8||2 5/8||36.9|
|6'3||21 1/2||2 3/4||40.5|
|6'6||22 ||2 13/16||44.7|
|6'9||22 3/8||2 7/8||48.1|
The Chilli Bean is built with extra foam so you can ride it shorter than usual. Some of the foam has been taken off of the rails to make turns easier whilst carbon runs through the centre of the board to keep it engaged when riding down the line. The carbon in the centre means that the nose and tail have more flex to give a bit more torque through the turns.
The Chilli Bean isn’t designed for chilling it’s built to maximise fun on an average day, it helps you catch as many waves as possible. Like a longboard it glides over flats but remains responsive underfoot. Cruising and carving is second nature to the Chilli Bean thanks to the blend of relaxed rocker, rounded tail and a curvaceous outline.
The double concave, relaxed rocker on the nose and tail gives the Chilli Bean a balance of float and control. It’s ideal for your first shortboard, intermediate surfers or surfers with a bigger build.
|Fin Set Up
|Surfboard Tail Shape