Item code: 158502
- The double flexi-hex can be used on a board up to 6'6"
- Flexi-Hex is easy to assemble reducing traditional packing times (15-20 minutes) down to a mere 2 minutes
- The high compression resistance of Flexi-Hex cardboard is incredibly strong and durable (flat crush test - 31,000 kg/m2) significantly reducing the chances of damage to your board
- The cardboard uses in Flexi-Hex is 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- The cardboard is super lightweight so there'll be little additional weight to contend with when transporting your board
- The innovative hexagonal cellular structure is flexible enough to fit almost any surfboard size and shape. Flexi-Hex is made of two open ended modular sleeves cut to size and fixed at the centre point
- Flexi-Hex can be used over and over for a long lifespan
- When not in use it can be easily reduced in size and stored away (dimensions when stowed - 1150mm in Length x 30mm x 35mm)
- The rigid side panels and 15mm of protective honeycomb material help to protect board rail
- Clear brand visibility and product identification thanks to the hexagonal cell design
Single-use plastic has been an issue that has been plaguing the surf industry for quite some time. Surfboards bought online are often wrapped in single-use bubble wrap for transit the very same plastic that is damaging our oceans and beaches! Until now there hasn't been a viable alternative to protect surfboards but the team at UK-based Boex have come up with a unique, and fully recyclable, way to wrap surfboards effectively. Flexi-Hex is a robust cardboard sock that uses an innovative hexagonal structure for tough protection against the inevitable risks that come with transporting boards. Flexi-Hex is not only useful for shapers and distributors when shipping boards but can also be handy for any surfer to reduce the chances of damage to their board on their next surf trip.