Item code: 255650
- Polartec shearling 300 series
- High pile fleece is soft, warm and has a textured look. This material has been Bluesign approved
- Large zipped kangaroo pouch pocket which turns into a pillow for travelling
- Two zipped handwarmer pockets
- Flatlock seams reduce bulk and increase comfort
- High stand-up collar.
- FW branding on the fabric pocket flap.
FW clothing is designed to take on the elements face on, so you have protection on the mountain to enjoy any activity. FW aims to create clothing which has a minimalistic style and has minimal impact on the natural environment that we want to enjoy over the winter. They focus on high-quality materials, recycled materials and repair don’t replace to create a longer-lasting product. FW is pronounced forward, as they’re pushing forward technology in the garments to give you the best performance. Even outside of the mountain environment, the sleek design looks great for urban and streetwear.
Hand Warmer Pockets - These are normally in the form of a soft to touch, warmer fabric that keep your hands warm when you aren't wearing gloves or mitts.
Bluesign® Approved is a standard for environmental health and safety in the manufacturing and treatment of textiles in the clothing industry. Bluesign independent auditing examines the entire manufacturing processes from raw materials and water/energy usage water to air emissions.