Item code: 175727
- DC Womens Search Boa Snowboard Boots
- Rider Style All mountain. Suited to all levels of riders, from beginner through to intermediate.
- Womens specific fit
- Flex Medium flex, rated 6/10
- Outer Foundation Unilite outsole made with EVA, this gives the boot a dampening feel. Plus traction pattern, increasing grip whilst skating with one foot.
- Red liner. This is a multi-layer construction with memory foam, this liner can be heat moulded to provide a custom fit. The liner uses a heat regulating fleece for additional comfort for your feet.
- Snow basic insole.
- Lacing Dual BOA H3 coiler closure system, the upper and lower sections of the boots can be adjusted separately. These are easy to adjust, even when wearing gloves.
The Search is an ideal boot for a female rider who is learning or progressing as it sits in a great price bracket and is a medium flex. The Search is quite forgiving making it ideal for learning new tricks or if you prefer a looser feel whilst riding. The overall boot is quite simplistic, but far from basic. The Foundation Outsole creates a dampening feeling when riding whilst also being lightweight. The outsole also uses a traction pattern increasing your grip even off your board for skating. The liner used in the Search is a heat mouldable liner, so you can get a customised fit in a matter of minutes. The Search uses a BOA system, which makes the boot easy to adjust even when on the move with gloves on.