Item code: 175716
- DC Phase Snowboard Boots - Grey
- Rider Style All mountain. Suited to all levels of riders, from beginner through to intermediate.
- Flex Medium flex, rated 5/10
- Outer Foundation Unilite outsole made with EVA, this gives the boot a dampening feel. Plus traction pattern, increasing grip whilst skating with one foot.
- Red liner. This is a multi-layer construction with memory foam, this liner can be heat moulded to provide a custom fit. The liner uses a heat regulating fleece for additional comfort for your feet.
- Snow basic insole.
- Lacing Traditional lacing system. To can truly adjusts each section of the boot individually.
The Phase is an ideal boot for someone who is learning or progressing as it sits in a great price bracket and is a soft/ medium flex. The Phase is quite forgiving making it ideal for learning new tricks or if you prefer a looser feel whilst riding. The over all boot is quite simplistic, but far from basic. The Foundation Outsole creates a dampening feeling when riding whilst also being lightweight. The outsole also uses a traction pattern increasing your grip even off your board for skating. The Phase uses a traditional lacing system, which means that you can adjusts each section of your boot individually. The liner used in the Phase is a heat mouldable liner, so you can get a customised fit in a matter of minutes.