Item code: 175715
- DC PBJ Snowboard
- Rider Style Freestyle, jibbing, park and uraban riding. This board is suited to all abilityes.
- Flex Medium, rated 5/10.
- Profile Traditional soft camber. This is raised 4mm between your bindings, and then connects with the snow at the nose and tail.
- Shape True twin. This is completely symetrical, so the board moves the same in both directions.
- Base True base. This is an extruded base, which is low maintenance
- Core Stratus core, this is a 100% wood core combining Poplar and Beech which has lots of pop.
- Fiber glass Biax glass, this keeps a playful feeling on the board.
- Edges 3 degree bevel on the edges, creating more catch free edge.
- Top sheet Tear the roof off technology. DC has removed the top sheet from this board to reduce the weight of it and add flex.
- Base colours are randomly allocated, these can't be requested
- This board comes in a wide fit, which is recommended for boots which are a UK 11 and over
The PBJ board is a freestyle dominant board, from urban riding, rail, jibbing and general features. The PJB is a true twin shape, ideal for park riders or those who just enjoy riding switch from time to time. This board profile is a soft traditional camber, this means its a slightly less aggressive camber. This profile is more fun on features, but the camber still means that you have great edge hold on the groomers. To add to the fun feel, the PBJ uses Biax fiber glass which keep the board feeling flexible. As a freestyle focused board, the PBJ is ready to take a bit of a beating. With an extruded base, these boards are easy to repair and maintain. The Stratus core combines Poplar and Beech wood, this creates a consistent flex with tons of pop. The PBJ has remove the top sheet from the traditional construction of board. This has created an ultra-lightweight board which has also increases flex.
|Length||Waist Width||Rider Weight (Kg)|