Item code: 296055
- Pro model: Jess Kimura
- Snowboard Type: All mountain board designed to take you from the park to the powder
- Rider Level: Intermediate - advanced
- Profile: Camber Alpine V1 profile. This hybrid design has camber in the centre, zero camber and reverse camber at the tail and elongated reverse camber in the nose
- Shape: Directional shape with a 0.5" set back.
- Flexibility: 5.5 soft - medium flex rating
- Core: NEW! FSC certified P2 Superlight core combines Poplar and paulownia wood to give you a maximum pop in the park and stability freeriding
- Two Flax boosters run through the length of the board to improve the response of the board plus absorb shock
- Fiberglass: Holysheet Tri-Ax fiberglass on the top with and Bi-Ax fiberglass on the bottom. This has a higher glass to weight ratio then standard fiberglass. Impregnated with Eco friendly performance plant based Magic Bean Resin.
- Base: Sintered Quantum Drive base uses ultra-high density polyethylene to give you top speeds on the snow
- Sublimation base technology keeps the ink colour bright when being impregnated
- Topsheet: Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen plus PAM16000 topsheet with metallic underlay.
- PLT topsheet technology bonds the top sheet without using glue or heat
- Sidewalls: Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Edges: 360° HRC48 steel edges.
- Eco Manufacturing: Capita boards are manufactured in the Mothership, this factory is eco-friendly and has previously won the Energy Globe Award. The Mothership factory produces boards more efficiently and with a sustainable process. This factory is 100% hydro powered.
- Multi coloured bases. We can't take base colour requests
|Length (cm)||Nose/Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|142||27.3/27.3||22.9||41 - 64|
|146||27.9/27.9||23.5||45 - 68|
|150||28.5/28.5||24.1||50 - 77|
Follow in Jess Kimura footsteps and dominate in the streets and backcountry. This is a womens specific snowboard designed for girls who shred the whole mountain and want a technical board to help them progress. The Equalizer has directional shape and profile to give you maximum float in the powder. The directional profile features mild camber in the centre adding pop and stability at high speeds, elongated camber in the tail adds power. Reverse camber is placed at the nose and tail, with a longer section on the nose plus a 0.5" set back you get increased float in powder. The medium flex makes this a highly versatile board suitable with a great blend of flex and response.
The Equalizer really pushes the performance of the board, blending Poplar and Paulownia wood keeps the board lightweight whilst adding pop and resistance. The enhance the board two flax booster run down the length to increases the pop and response whilst also absorbing shock for a smooth ride. Speed is guaranteed with the Equalizer thanks to the sintered Quantum Drive base, this hardwearing and long lasting base will have you flying over the flats and slashing through spring snow.