Item code: 296054
- Snowboard Type: High performance board best suited to all mountain and park terrain
- Rider Level: Intermediate - advanced
- Profile: Camber resort V1 profile. This hybrid design has camber in the centre with zero camber and reverse rocker at the tip and tail
- Shape: True twin
- Flexibility: 6 medium flex rating with twin flex between the heel and toe edge
- Core: FSC certified P2 Superlight core combines Poplar and paulownia wood to give you a maximum pop in the park and stability freeriding
- Two Flax boosters run through the length of the board to improve the response of the board plus absorb shock
- Fiberglass: Holysheet Tri-Ax fiberglass on the top with and Bi-Ax fiberglass on the bottom. This has a higher glass to weight ratio then standard fiberglass. Impregnated with Eco friendly performance plant based Magic Bean Resin.
- Base: Sintered Quantum Drive base uses ultra-high density polyethylene to give you top speeds on the snow
- Topsheet: Level 3 DeepSpace Silkscreen
- PLT topsheet technology bonds the top sheet without using glue or heat
- Sidewalls: Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Edges: 360° steel edges.
- Inlaid alloy placed on the nose and tail gives you sparks when you ride rails and boxes
- Sidecut: Reverse sidecut in the middle of the board on the heel edge to increase the contact with the snow and give you full control. Nick named the Death Grip
- Eco Manufacturing: Capita boards are manufactured in the Mothership, this factory is eco-friendly and has previously won the Energy Globe Award. The Mothership factory produces boards more efficiently and with a sustainable process. This factory is 100% hydro powered.
- Black or grey base. We can't take base colour requests
|Length (cm)||Nose/Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|152||29.4/29.4||25.0||50 - 68|
|154||29.6/29.6||25.2||54 - 82|
|156||29.9/29.9||25.4||59 - 86|
With the Asymulator snowboard you get hard charging and carving board that going to give you speed and performance across the mountain. Ride park, get creative and jib around with you mate thanks to the true twin shape. The twin shape means can choose to ride regular or switch throughout the day and the board will behave and respond the same. The medium flex give the Asymulator a balance of response and flex for all mountain riding.
The camber hybrid profile is great for big all mountain boarding and park laps. With Camber between the bindings you get lots of pop and power from the board. Camber increases the stability and edge hold of the board and prevents chattering at high speeds. Zero camber and reverse camber (Rocker) placed at the nose and tail allows you to make turns smoothly and provide a more catch free ride. This extra lift in the nose and tail helps you to float over powder. The shovelhead shape on the not only look awesome but makes the board easy to grab in the air.
The Asymulator really pushes the performance of the board, blending Poplar and Paulownia wood keeps the board lightweight whilst adding pop and resistance. Adding the flax boosters dampens your riding by absorbing impact whilst increasing response of the board and help to drive power out to the tips. Above the core sit Tri-ax fiberglass adding strength and response whilst beneath the core sit Bi-Ax glass to keep the board flexible and not too ridged.
Speed in a no brainer with this board as the Sintered Quantum Drive Base gives you top speeds and is hardwearing. Watch the Alloy plates on the tips add a little spark to your riding by hitting the rails and boxes.