Item code: 296051
- Snowboard Type: Pure powder and resort performance
- Rider Level: Intermediate - advanced
- Profile: Camber Surf Rocker Twin. Camber in the centre with zero camber outside of the bindings. Long arching surf rocker at the nose and tail
- Shape: True twin
- Flexibility: 5.0 soft - medium flex rating with twin flex between the heel and toe edge
- Core: Duel blaster ashpop core is highly durable and gives you increased control.
- Two lightweight 30mm Basalt Boosters fiber boosters run the length of the board to give it extra pop and a damp ride
- Fiberglass: Holysheet Tri-Ax fiberglass on the top with and Bi-Ax fiberglass on the bottom. This has a higher glass to weight ratio then standard fiberglass. Impregnated with Eco friendly performance plant based Magic Bean Resin.
- Base: Powder drive base is designed specifically for powder boards. It’s a blend of sintered and extruded base technology giving you a highly durable base that’s easier to maintain
- Topsheet: Level 3 DeepSpace Silkscreen plus PAM16000 topsheet
- PLT topsheet technology bonds the top sheet without using glue or heat
- Sidewalls: Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Edges: 360° steel edges.
- Eco Manufacturing: Capita boards are manufactured in the Mothership, this factory is eco-friendly and has previously won the Energy Globe Award. The Mothership factory produces boards more efficiently and with a sustainable process. This factory is 100% hydro powered.
- Black and white coloured bases. We can't take base colour requests
|Length (cm)||Nose/Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|156||31.5 / 31.5||26.8||54 - 77|
|159||32.1 / 32.1||27.3||63 - 90|
Powder days are so much more fun with a powder specific board. The Powder twin combines the best powder profile with an all mountain twin shape so you can ride powder in the morning and resort in the afternoon with switching your board over. The symmetrical twin shape gives means you easy ride switch and the board will perform and behave the same as regular. With a 5 out of 10 flex rating the Power Twin has a nice balance of flex and response to suit most riders. The profile of the Powder Twin gives it the extra edge in the deep snow, camber between the bindings adds pop and response, plus the camber improves the edge hold and increases the boards stability at high speeds. Arching surf rocker on the nose and tail give the board maximum float in powder and better control.
The Duel Blaster Ashpop Core uses lightweight strips of Poplar wood combined with strong and powerful Ash wood. To enhance the power from the wood core 2 x 30mm basalt boosters run the length of the board adding pop and a dampening feeling to you ride. Above the core sit Tri-ax fiberglass adding strength and response whilst beneath the core sit Bi-Ax glass to keep the board flexible and not too ridged. This Power Twin features a powder specific base which blends a sintered and extruded finish. This creates a fast and durable base that is easier to maintain if you collect some dings, scuffs or gouges.