Item code: 296045
- Pro model: Kazu Kokubo
- Snowboard Type: All mountain powder board. This compact powder board performs in the deep snow and on groomed resort runs
- Rider Level: Intermediate - advanced
- Profile: Camber Alpine V2 profile. This hybrid design has camber in the centre out to your bindings with reverse camber at the nose
- Shape: Directional shape with a 0.5" set back to give the board a longer nose
- Flexibility: 6.5 medium directional flex
- Core: FSC Certified Panda Core. This core provides lots of pop and is lightweight thanks to the 8 bamboo power rods
- Amplitex V-Tech amplifier sits in a V shape on the tip and tail. This grid woven tech tape performs with the same response of carbon and dampness of flax
- Fiberglass: Holysheet Tri-Ax fiberglass on the top with and Bi-Ax fiberglass on the bottom. This has a higher glass to weight ratio then standard fiberglass. Impregnated with Eco friendly performance plant based Magic Bean Resin.
- Base: Sintered Hyperdrive base uses ultra-high density polyethylene to give you top speeds on the snow
- Sublimation base technology keeps the ink colour bright when being impregnated
- Topsheet: NEW! Skinless Core Ash Woodgrain topsheet is ultralightweight and has a textile feel, plus a custom stain
- Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen plus PAM16000 topsheet with metallic underlay.
- Sidewalls: Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Edges: 360° HRC48 steel edges.
- Eco Manufacturing: Capita boards are manufactured in the Mothership, this factory is eco-friendly and has previously won the Energy Globe Award. The Mothership factory produces boards more efficiently and with a sustainable process. This factory is 100% hydro powered.
|Length (cm)||Nose/Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|151||29.6/28.9||25.1||45 - 68|
|154||30.0/29.2||25.3||45 - 72|
|157||30.4/29.5 ||25.5||59 - 86|
|160||30.7/ 29.7||25.7||63 - 90+|
This board is fast and powerful like Kazu Kokubo himself. The Kazu Kokubo Pro has proven itself amongst the best by winning several the Good Wood awards. This is the board for you if you want to hit the fresh powder in the morning but may find yourself back in resort for the afternoon. Its compact designed makes it great all mountain riding whilst a few features give it a edge in the backcountry. With a medium flex you get a balance of flex and response. The directional shape has a slightly tapered tail which sinks in the snow whilst the wider nose keeps you floating. A 0.5" set back helps you to naturally shift your weight back to making it easier to ride in deep snow.
The Kazu Kokubo Pro features a camber hybrid profile, camber in the centre of the board stretches out beyond the inserts to give you lots of pop, stability and power. Camber improves your edge hold as it increases your contact with the snow. Reverse camber outside of the front bindings adds float whilst your in power and gives the board a looser skate-like feel. Extra rocker in the nose gives you smooth turns and a more catch free ride.
The Kazu Kokubo Pro core is designed with performance in mind, its super lightweight and enhanced with the bamboo rods to create a strong high density core without adding weight. Added V-Tech amplifier placed at either tip reacts with the same energy as carbon and dampening of flax, giving the board both snap and durability. Above the core sit Tri-ax fiberglass adding strength and response whilst beneath the core sit Bi-Ax glass to keep the board flexible and not too ridged. If you welcome speed the Kazu Kokubo Pro could be your next bit of kit, with a sintered base its super fast. Say goodbye to the days of skating along flats or being push along by your skier friends.