Item code: 296044
- Snowboard Type: High performance board best suited to resort and park terrain
- Rider Level: Intermediate - advanced
- Profile: Camber resort V1 profile. This hybrid design has camber in the centre with zero camber and reverse rocker at the tip and tail
- Shape: Wide true twin
- Flexibility: 5.5 medium flex rating with twin flex between the heel and toe edge
- Core: NEW! Duel blaster ashpop core is highly durable and gives you increased control.
- Two lightweight 30mm carbon fiber boosters run the length of the board to boost the response and power
- Fiberglass: Special blend fiberglass uses Bi-Ax fiberglass on the top and bottom. Impregnated with Eco friendly performance plant based Magic Bean Resin.
- Base: Sintered Quantum drive base. Faster, harder and stronger
- Sublimation base is a technique used to keep the ink graphic vibrant
- Topsheet: Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen plus PAM16000 topsheet with metallic underlay.
- PLT topsheet technology bonds the top sheet without using glue or heat
- Sidewalls: Full ABS1000 sidewalls combined with heavy duty Kevlar to add protection
- Edges: 360° steel edges.
- Eco Manufacturing: Capita boards are manufactured in the Mothership, this factory is eco-friendly and has previously won the Energy Globe Award. The Mothership factory produces boards more efficiently and with a sustainable process. This factory is 100% hydro powered.
|Length (cm)||Nose/Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|157||30.5/30.5||26.0||50 - 86|
|159||30.7/30.7||26.1||63 - 90|
|161||30.9/30.9||26.2||72 - 100+|
The same construction and performance as the original DOA, just with a wider waist. Ideal width if your UK boot is over a 10.5, preventing toe drag and improving board response. The DOA Wide could be referred to as the "dominates over all" snowboard due to the win and popularity in the world of snowboarding. 5.5 medium flex gives you both performance and flex, so you can charge down the piste or have fun jibbing around on the side of the run. With a true twin shape you can be creative with your riding, spin easily and ride switch without having to adjust your bindings.
The camber hybrid profile is great for big all mountain boarding and park laps. With Camber between the bindings you get lots of pop and power from the board. Camber increases the stability and edge hold of the board and prevents chattering at high speeds. Zero camber and reverse camber (Rocker) shape the tips allow you to make turns smoothly and provide a more catch free ride. This extra lift in the nose and tail helps you to float over powder.
The Duel Blaster Ashpop Core uses a combination of lightweight strips of Poplar wood for pop and Ash wood for power. 2 long 30mm wide carbon boosters enhance the power and response of the board for more technical riding. Bi-Ax glass place along the bottom and top add strength to the board without compromising the flex.
The DOA Wide is equipped with full ABS1000 sidewalls and Kevlar ready for heavy park sessions. The added Kevlar keeps the board lightweight but adds protection. Speed is your friend with the DOA Wide and there is lots of it, thanks to a sintered base. The Sintered base is hardwearing and longer lasting. The Capita DOA Wide is built for a guy who wants power, precision and fun with every ride