Item code: 296049
- Snowboard Type: High performance board best suited to resort and park terrain
- Rider Level: Intermediate - advanced
- Profile: Camber resort V1 profile. This hybrid design has camber in the centre with zero camber and reverse rocker at the tip and tail
- Shape: True twin
- Flexibility: 5.5 medium flex rating with twin flex between the heel and toe edge
- Core: NEW! Duel blaster ashpop core is highly durable and gives you increased control
- Two lightweight 30mm carbon fibre boosters run the length of the board to boost the response and power
- Fibreglass: Special blend fibreglass uses Bi-Ax fibreglass on the top and bottom. Impregnated with Eco-friendly performance plant based Magic Bean Resin.
- Base: Sintered Quantum drive base. Faster, harder and stronger
- Sublimation base is a technique used to keep the ink graphic vibrant
- Topsheet: Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen plus PAM16000 topsheet with metallic underlay.
- PLT topsheet technology bonds the top sheet without using glue or heat
- Sidewalls: Full ABS1000 sidewalls combined with heavy duty Kevlar to add protection
- Edges: 360° steel edges.
- Eco Manufacturing: Capita boards are manufactured in the Mothership, this factory is eco-friendly and has previously won the Energy Globe Award. The Mothership factory produces boards more efficiently and with a sustainable process. This factory is 100% hydro powered.
|Length (cm)||Nose/Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|150|| 29.0 / 29.0||24.6 || 45-68|
|152|| 29.2 / 29.2||24.8 || 50-68|
|154|| 29.5 / 29.5||25.0|| 54-81|
|156|| 29.8 / 29.8||25.2|| 59-86|
|158|| 30.0 / 30.0||25.4 || 63-90|
|160|| 30.4 / 30.4||25.7 || 72-100+|
The Defenders Of Awesome snowboard is a 7 x undefeated Good Wood winner. The DOA stands for Defenders Of Awesome or after its many wins over the years “dominates over all”. With a medium flex the DOA gives you a perfect balance of performance and flex, so you can charge down groomers or have fun with spins and butters. The symmetrical true twin shape means your have full freedom on your board to be creative, plus it suits a rider who likes to ride switch on occasion.
The DOA features a camber hybrid profile suited to all mountain riding and park. Camber in the centre of the board gives you extra pop and power so you can have fun in the park or through tree runs. The camber profile gives the board increases stability when bombing it down a run, reducing chattering and improving your edge hold. Zero camber and reverse camber (Rocker) at the nose and tail gives the board extra lift in powder, keeps your turns smooth and catch free.
The Duel Blaster Ashpop Core uses lightweight strips of Poplar wood combined with strong and powerful Ash wood. The core is enhanced with the addition of 2 long 30mm wide carbon boosters, these increase the response and power of the board. The Bi-Ax glass on the top and bottom strengthens with board whilst allowing flex. The Capita DOA is built for a rider who has mastered the basics of boarding and wants to push their skills with a more powerful board.
The DOA is highly durable and ready for serious session in the park, the full ABS1000 sidewalls are enhanced with Kevlar. Kevlar provides extra protection without adding much weight, useful for side hits and generally being knocked about. The sintered base is the finishing touch to the board that gives you speed, so you don't have to skate along flat. The Sintered base is hardwearing and longer lasting.