Item code: 220142
- Burton Mint Snowboard Boots
- Riding style All mountain, suited to all abilities.
- Flex Soft, rated response 3.
- Outer DynoLITE outsole which is both cushioned and light weight. This material is designed to withstand repeated impact and absorb shock in the coldest temperatures.
- Soft flex tongue, this is a 3D mould that anatomical match with every half size change. It provides a better fit due to it wrapping around your shin without being too small or too big.
- Liner NEW! Imprint 1+ liner, this is a heat moudlable liner that reduces heel lift. Plus it has an intergrated lacing.
- Lacing Speedzone lacing system, which come with a lifetime warranty. These are quick and easy to use, just pull on each side individually to adjust your lower boot and upper boot.
- Extras Total comfort construsion, gives you a broken in feel straight out of the box.
- Snow-proof internal gusset, which helps to keep you warm and dry
- Sleeping bag reflective technology. This is placed underfoot to reflect body heat back into the boot to improve warmth in cold conditions.
- Fit - Womens specific fit This means that this boot is designed to fit harmoniously with Burtons womens bindings.
- When standing straight in your boots, your toes will touch the end. As you bend into your stance, your heel settles back and your toes will slide backwards
This is a womens specific snowboarding boot, made for an all mountain rider who likes a softer flex. The soft flex gives this boots a relaxed comfortable fit, ideal for someone who prefers a looser feeling or someone to is learning to snowboard/ progressing. The Mint uses improves fit, by adjusting the shell per half size and keeping the liner the same thickness. The lacing system on the boot is Speed Zone lacing, this is quick and easy to use even with your gloves on. The laces control two different zones on the boots individually, so you can really customise your fit. The New England ropes used on the Mint are indestructible and come with a life time warranty. The imprint 1+ liner is heat mouldable for the perfect fit, you can also ride in it for a few hours to get the same moulded fit. The Mint will keep your feet nice and toasty due to the underfoot foil sleeping bag liner, which reflects heat back into the boot. The Mint boot is a true all-rounder which provides tones of comfort from day 1.
|Material - Upper