Item code: 416566
Trusty technical GORE-TEX gloves with removable liner provide two-in-one versatility and warmth all winter long.
The life of a glove is not easy. More than any other part of your riding kit, gloves have the most contact with the elements. With that in mind, the Burton team chooses the women's Burton GORE-TEX Under Gloves + Gore Warm technology. DRYRIDE 2L fabric, Gore Warm technology, a GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® GORE-TEX membrane, and ThermacoreECO insulation protect you in the worst weather conditions. Screen Grab® synthetic leather gives you all-digits stealth touchscreen control. A removable four-way stretch fleece liner dries quickly and gives you options for any weather. Wear just the liner for mild weather laps, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for total midwinter riding warmth and comfort.
• DRYRIDE two-layer shell fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
• Screen Grab® synthetic polyurethane palm provides total touchscreen control; Soft nose wipe on thumb
• GORE Plus Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof, and breathable, keeping your hands warmer longer
• ThermacoreECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibres that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
• Brushed microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from your hand; Screen Grab® liner is removable and features four-way stretch for ultimate flexibility and device control
• Ergonomic, pre-curved fit; Extended-length storm cuff provides additional coverage; Additional heater/vent pocket
• D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash
• bluesign® approved materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet