Item code: 416443
Zip up some retro-inspired style in this modern rider-driven jacket made to keep you warm, dry, and on the mountain.
Keeping dry was never this easy for 90s shredders. The men's Burton Frostner Jacket is a blast from the past packed with modern technology. The two-layer shell offers a waterproof ripstop with an active lining to help regulate your temperature on the fly.
• Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
• DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Fully taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
• Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
• Living Lining® mapped with embossed taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
• Contour hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment; Two-way centre front zipper; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
• Interior mesh dump pockets, zippered chest pockets, zippered media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered pass pocket
• bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
|Material - Lining