Item code: 299070
|Length (cm)||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm) ||Tail (mm) ||Turn radius |
- Terrain Type: All mountain womens skis
- Ski ability: Entry level skis suitable for all abilities
- Profile: AR nose rocker combines camber in the centre with rocker in the tips, making it easier to initiate turns whilst maintaining great edge hold
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: 4.5 tip, 5.5 waist and 5 on the tail
- Core: Poplar wood core is made up of 100% Poplar for consistent flex and performance. Poplar wood adds smoothness quality to the skis
- Carbon and Kevlar stringers placed in the tips increase the durability of the ski whilst adding snap and pop
Fiberglass: Laminate matrix is the layering of fiberglass to change the flex pattern and torsional twist to create a more ridged and responsive ski
- Base: Sintered Comp Series base incorporates carbon to enhance speed and durability
- Sidewalls: AR50 sidewall construction is made with 50% sidewall 50% cap. The sidewalls underfoot increase the durability of the ski whilst the cap construction on the tips reduce the swing weight
- Edges: 2.2 impact edge are designed to be highly durable without adding extra weight
The Victa 83 skis are a pair of womens specific all mountain skis, suitable for all abilities. With a soft to medium flex these skies are more forgiving, ideal for someone who is learning new ski skills and progressing. These skis have a directional shape and flex that is designed for downhill piste skiing. With a small lift in the tail tip, you can spin, jib and play around in the park. The AR Nose Rocker profile used gives you the benefits of camber and rocker. Camber increases the power and pop in the live for a livelier ride. Camber is great for carving all mountain as it improves the edge hold and stability at speed. Rocker in the tip and tail give the ski extra float in powder to prevent you from sinking.
The core is made from 100% Poplar wood giving the skis consistent performance and flex. Poplar wood adds a smoothness and pop the ski. To enhance the response of the ski carbon and Kevlar stringers are placed within the tips, these lightweight additions increase the skis durability whilst adding pop. Layers of fiberglass have been strategically placed to change the flex pattern in the ski, giving you response and power where needed plus flex and pop where needed.
With a sintered comp series base these skis will have you flying over the flats with no problems. A sintered base retains wax really well in the pours, plus added carbon increases the durability and long span of the base. These bases are slightly harder to maintain if you pick up any dings on the mountain. The sidewall only is made up of 50% and 50% cap, the cap reduces the swing weight on the tips whilst the sidewall underfoot increases the durability of the ski. The 2.2 edge is a good medium between durability and weight. The turn radius on these skis varies between 16 – 18.7 making them a great option for all mountain skiing as they can easily make medium sized turns.
||All Mountain Skis