Item code: 299077
|Length (cm)||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm) ||Tail (mm) ||Turn radius |
- NEW! for winter 2020/21
- Terrain Type: Touring ski with downhill performance
- Ski ability: Designed for intermediate - advanced skiers
- Profile: EST all mountain rocker features rocker at the tip and tail to provide float whilst camber in the centre gives great edge hold and power
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: 5.5 tip, 5.5 waist and 5.5 tail.
- Core: Caruba core is Armadas lightest weight wood core. It give the ski lots of power whilst adding a dampness feel
- Adaptive mesh runs edge to edge of the ski dampening vibrations increasing the stability of the ski. This mesh sits within the tips reducing chatting and bounce. This mesh provides a smoother ride without adding weight
- TI binding dampener is a layer of titanal within two layers of rubber, this sandwich dampens vibrations to reduce stress on your joints and provide a smoother ride
- Base: Sintered Comp Series base incorporates carbon to enhance speed and durability
- Sidewalls: AR75 sidewall construction is made up of 75% sidewall 25% cap. The cap on the tips reduce swing weight whilst the sidewall underfoot adds durability to the ski
- Edges: 1.7 impact edge are ultralightweight and wont effect the feel of the ski. Keeping your skis snappy and lightweight
- Snow shedding top sheet prevents the build up of snow you’re your skis
A brand-new ski for the winter 2020/21 season. Armada have created the Tracer 88 as a touring and downhill performance ski, catered towards intermediate skiers. Its directional shape is ideally suited to carving down groomers. The Tracer 88 features an EST All Mountain Rocker profile, this combines camber in the centre with rocker in the tip and tail. Camber gives the ski power and pop for piste skiing whilst rocker give the ski extra float in powder. This profile gives the ski great stability and edge hold for downhill skiing.
To keep the ski lightweight and lively, it’s fitted with a Caruba core, Armada’s lightest weight core. This consistent wood gives the ski consistency, power and a dampening feeling. To reduce foot fatigue and add smoothness to your skiing, the tracer 88 is equipped with Adaptive Mesh and TI Binding. The mesh throughout the ski and tips reduce chatter and dampen vibrations for a smoother feeling. Whilst TI Binding combines rubber and titanal to absorb impact and reduce stress on your joints. This technology allows you to ski for longer without feeling tired.
This Tracer 88 features a sintered base enhanced with carbon, giving you a super-fast base that is hardwearing. These bases are harder to maintain if you pick up any dings or gauges on the mountain. The sidewall on the Tracer 88 uses 25% cap on the tips this allow the ski to have durability without added weight. Reduces swing weight in the tips makes them easier to manoeuvre. With a 1.7 impact edge these skis remain snappy and lightweight. The turn radius in these skis vary from 19.5 – 21.5 depending on the length selected making it easy to make medium sized turns for all mountain skiing.